Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Palm House Adventures

While Marce was visiting family the beginning of December, I was able to spend time with Cassidy and the boys at Casa Palmera.


Day 1: Monday 
 Christmas decorating brought back memories from last year. Same house, same tree, same boys plus one, and I even found a couple decorations that belonged to me mixed in.


Day 2: Tuesday
Barefoot boy and I built a stick house and just had a good time out in the brush


Day 3: Wednesday
Ice cream treat and a visit to the park and the bridge by the plaza




Day 4: Monday
Cookie decorating




And a fast hike up cross mountain


We made it in 19 minutes!




Day 5: Tuesday
Setting up pranks all over the house with Mani


Day 6: Wednesday
Board games and snacks

At the beginning of Christmas Break, Mani's Uncle gained custody of him and he went back to live with his mom. We'll miss him so much!


August 2016


March 2018