Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

As teacher/therapist...

The most exciting accomplishments this fall have been working with his iPad, using the stander, and speed in his walker.


Hide and go seek our way


Copy cat


Throwing balls


Puzzle pro


The race to recess


This boy is terrified of balls coming at him and has never done well catching them. This totally made my day!


I tried switching places with my buddy. I propped my phone up so he could take this picture. #waytogotadi


During one class session, our stretches on the mat were interrupted by the excitement of finding a tarantula in the corner by the cabinets.