Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Odds and...


My Sunday school regulars who I greatly enjoy teaching


Cooking with my hubby is one of my favorite things to do


He makes amazing carne asada, hamburgers, and pizza.


Taking a selfie during the serious CVE fire drill


Date nights at home are the best.


Saying goodbye to Melody, my friend, choir director, and fellow music lover, as she married Jonathan Kurtz and moved to Canada. Our last choir session was profound as each of the participants shared memories and lessons from their choir experience.


Learning to skin pigs



My little neighbor girl who goes to school at CVV helped me melt crayons for my gift for my Sunday school students.






CVE life is always changing. And the sunsets are always different, but always beautiful!