Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Far Too Long

Hey everyone! I think this is the longest I've gone without posting in the last 6 years or so! In September we headed to Illinois and spent a wonderful 3 months with family in the Peoria area and Forrest/Fairbury area. We really enjoyed our time there. Miguel helped Gary with the harvest. Anthony grew so much! Over Christmas, we traveled to Michoachan to visit Miguel's family. It was his first time back since moving away 11 years ago. So super special. We arrived back in Magdalena on December 30th! Miguel had his US citizenship ceremony on January 6th and on January 9th we both started work again, Miguel at Carnisimo Burgers and me at Colegio Verdad y Vida primary school teaching English. Definitely a new challenge for me! We're thankful for all the ways God has been providing and for getting in a new rhythm. Anthony fills our days with joy and keeps surprising us with new achievements. 

Illinois


Combining with Daddy, visiting Grammy and Pops on the farm, Anthony's first snow!



Photo from my sister, Megan's wedding on October 23rd.


Illinois cousins


5, 6, 7 months...




Great-grandparents


Michoacan


Cousins


  Visiting Zamora

Back in Sonora


Miguel's citizenship ceremony in Tucson


Visiting Daddy at work


We are so thankful for God's providing through all our travels, a few weeks of Anthony being sick (fever, then cold, then ear infection the week I started teaching 😬). We're thankful for growth and opportunities, our home and our community!

Thank you for your prayers and support!