Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

#160 Mision San Diego

A house tour for all our friends and family!


This is the front of the house. It is connected on the right to another house. A month or so ago, Miguel put up the wire fence and we dug up the dirt on the right of the sidewalk to plant grass and flowers.


Our dining room. I am happy to have a piano in the house.


Our dining room looking towards the front window.


My little kitchen. :) And the side door.


Looking towards the kitchen from the dining room. The door on the right is one of our bathrooms.


The door furthest left goes into the bathroom. The center door goes into our sitting room and the door on the right opens into our "spare" bedroom.


This the little walkway beside the house.



Bathroom #1


Sitting room looking towards our bedroom.


Sitting room looking towards the dining room.


The spare bedroom


The spare bedroom looking out towards the kitchen and dining room.


Our bedroom.


Our bedroom looking out towards the sitting room and dining room. Our new wardrobe is on the left. :) Our bathroom door is behind me.



Bathroom #2

I am so thankful for this little house and there are lots of fun and special memories in the making here! 

Thank you all for your love and support to us!