Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Dress Up, Kite Flying, and More

This was meant to be posted on the 17th, so these activities took place between the 11th and 17th. :)


Dress Up on Saturday at Softball


The prince (Mani)



The prince meets Superman (Leo).


The girls were playing princesses (or something) in the back of the pickup. This is Perla.


Monday at the Wulfs, Zach and Victoria decided to dress up too!

Kite Flying


On Tuesday, Tadeo and I saw the 1st and 2nd graders flying a kite and went to watch.


They let Tadeo have a turn! His younger sister, Perla, is pushing him in this picture.

And More


We've had a braid craze around here lately! Fernanda's turned out really nice.


Marcos has been working on trimming some of the palm trees.


Thursday, I captured this cute picture of Garret, Tori, and Angela's three girls walking to the Wulfs.


 Today at lunch my friend Jannette was there and this is her picture with Tadeo.  

Keyla is still very sick. Please pray for her, but perhaps even more for those caring for her as I know it is draining especially the emotional part.

As always, please pray for wisdom, patience, and love as I care for and try to teach Tadeo.