Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Noche de Chili y Pay this week!


Saturday morning horse back ride last week.


Saturday Softball. Tadi likes to carry his cup by the straw. :)


Sunday Soccer. Watching from Jodi's porch.


Luisa playing with the kittens on the porch.


Monday at Wulf's, Tadi doing the superman exercise with Garret. (P.E. homework)


More exercising with Garret, Tuesday afternoon.


Tadi sorted colors for me.  Not for very long, but he visibly understood what he was doing.  I was super excited because we've tried it before with other objects and he's never sorted enough correctly for me to be sure he got the concept. He didn't sort everything in those piles though. :)


Tadi spent Wednesday morning watching Limon, Pablo, and Adam bale sorgum.


Tadi all ready for bed.


Friday afternoon, Ann helped me saddle up Conde and give Tadi another ride.

The peach pie I made for the annual "Noche de Chili y Pay" Friday night.  It didn't win. :) Marce's strawberry cheesecake pie won! (I don't think she'd made pie before.)


Pau did an impromptu photo shoot for Tadi and I Friday evening while the judges were judging.


Birthday party for Mani (holding balloon).  His birthday is in February, but he was longing for a party so badly that they gave him one today.  He is four years old.  He is the newest child here at CVE and he probably never had a party before.  He was a champion birthday boy, too.


Tadeo trying to figure out his blow toy.


Mani with his cake and guests.


On the way to cafe Sed where I am writing this post.  We gave Angela and her three girls a ride, so Tadi got to sit in the back (which he loves).

Please pray for Keyla, for Tadi's continued learning and progress physically, mentally, SPIRITUALLY, and verbally, and for me for wisdom, patience, and love.  Also, please pray I can feel further direction (in God's perfect time) for how long I should be here at CVE.