Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Friday, November 14, 2014

Safe in the Arms of Jesus

 Our little warrior went to be with Jesus on Monday afternoon. Miraculously, Jodi's parents were still here because of a canceled flight and so we know that even in the hard times God is at work. We had a beautiful, precious service on Tuesday and are now adjusting to life without Keyla. This Saturday there is a memorial supper and slideshow planned.

Please pray for Jodi as Wednesday her grandma passed away and her parents had to return to the states.


Kinder recess game. I have been putting Tadi in his walker nearly every morning now as the therapist at clinic wants him to use it more often.

Tadi and Tori - Fun Times Together



rolling balls...


...giggling...


...playing with my phone, purse and shoes...



...coloring...



Cheese!


Video showing a couple shapes sorted correctly by color. (This does not happen every time. One of four or more videos.)


Watching P.E. class. They were practicing throwing and catching for a sport called Lacrosse.  This is the first time I've seen it. 


Garret, Aron, and Axel enjoy a game of "monkey in the middle" while Tadi looks on.