Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fall Festival


Already practicing!


Saturday evening, Tadi and I enjoyed a "cookout" with Jodi, Osi, Jorge, Geo, Kendra, Nicole, and Kendra's parents.  It was a lot of fun. Before we ate, Jorge was showing me how to throw a football.  Here he is holding a kickball.


Sunday afternoon during soccer, Perla, Leo (Tadi's siblings), and Jorge were practicing making a seat with their hands. Jodi put Tadi on for a ride.

Celebration of Keyla's Life


Table where we could sign colored circles with memories of Keyla


The tables. Decorated with pink (favorite color), butterflies (Keyla spent a lot of time catching butterflies at a certain age), and pictures.  We ate hotdogs and cheetoes, two of Keyla's favorite foods.


Riding out to say hi to Madison.


Playdough fun with Tori.


Ann has been taking the boys to the church diningroom for homework until 3:30, so I just have Tori and Tadi from two until then. Ann said I could have snack ready for her and the boys when they get home, so Tuesday I was brave and made muffins with Tadi and Tori.  An educational experience! We had fun and thankfully no hands in the dough or dough on the head!


Tori and Tadi peeking at their muffins.


Cute picture of Tadi in front of the girls' house. Mani was pulling him around in the wagon.


Thursday noon, the Secundaria had a history contest.  I got to participate in a team comprised of adults that sat at the middle table. We won (thanks to the other team mates) and got snickers as a prize!  


Tori still loves Tadi's chair AND her new boots!


Lunchtime

Fall Festival at Wulf's


Bienvenidos vaqueros y vaqueras!
(Welcome cowboys and cowgirls!)


Bobbing for apples


Pretend horsy ride.


Real horse ride!


It actually started sprinkling while we were singing around the campfire so we moved in side. Tori was making a dress out of Kendra's scarf.



This morning on our way to breakfast.

Gift of the week: The one thing that comes to mind from my thanks giving this week is that I can move my tongue.  I have never seen Tadi stick his tongue out! I don't think he can. How often do we thank God that we can move our tongues in all the intricate ways necessary to talk or that we can lick our lips. Tadi is teaching me so much!

Please pray for the team that is coming today and for our thanksgiving supper this coming Thursday.  If I understand right, we invite some other people from town for that.