Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Septiembre 

A couple weeks ago, I took Marce to Hermosillo to renew her Mexican passport. Speedie and I spent the morning exploring downtown (plaza area). I was very excited 😊. Speedie did not know what I was up to and wanted to go back to the car. 🙁 


Strolling down this beautiful street towards a coffee shop I saw on instagram....

Café Ostería

It was a really pretty restaurant (rather fancy). If I knew more about styles and decor I could give a better description, so hopefully the pictures fill in.


And the bathroom had clean hand towels for everyone!!

Zoom's train track was taking over the living room, but I thought this creation was cute. CVE!

A week ago Monday, Zoom had no homework and I was struck with the last minute inspiration of taking him to the pool. We invited a friend and had a fun afternoon! Maybe the last pool day until next year... In this picture they are "sword-fighting."

Beautiful skies 

Shadow friends on the way to class.

🎈🎉🇮🇹 Mexican Independence Day🇮🇹🎉🎈

PE in their patriotic outfits

Recess

Zoom with his teacher

Zoom and I (hoping the mustache makes these social media approved.)

Singing the national anthem