Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas and God's blessings in the New Year!



Friday night we had an ugly Christmas sweater contest. Tadi was dressed as Santa.


Tadi has graduated out of his highchairs into a booster seat at the table. (We discovered he actually does well at the table and usually makes less of a mess.) Hence, Eric and Ithan got to use them Sunday night which was cute.


Winter weather here is cold at night and warm during the day. Basically, where there's sun there's warmth and were there isn't sun, it is cool.  As soon as you step in the shade, you can tell the difference. I smiled to see Aron barefoot, but in his winter coat.


I babysat Tori last night during Carnisimo's employee Christmas supper. We took her babydoll to visit the pigs and sheep and played outside for awhile. It was fun! She even jumped on the bed a little and Marce and Mani came over for popcorn and to talk.  And then Keni and Tadi joined us. That is the first real hosting I've done in my little apartment!


The cards and pictures have made my corner more homey.  Thanks again!

Gift of the Week: Christ, the baby, who became Christ the man and took our place on the cross.