Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Monday, May 24, 2021

Goodbye Tadiboy!


First of all, it's been over two weeks since I updated. The second week of May I said goodbye to Tadiboy! I'm so thankful that he arrived safely in Indiana with his family and hope I can visit him there sometime soon. Above we were getting ready to do our last horse riding session.


This past semester Bertha has been spending time cooking and doing other projects with a few of the CVE girls. Here she is sewing with one of them.


This Friday (May 28th) is my last Nurture Group with these girls for the school year. We've had so much fun!


Last Friday we did abstract watercolor paintings. Some of the girls even tried painting with their eyes closed! We had a lot of fun.


I was surprised to find a toad in the kitchen the other day. Usually I don't see them until the beginning of July when the rains start. We were thankful for two light rains last week as everything here is very, very dry. We are in a drought right now.