Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Summer Time

APRIL
Illinois Trip for my brother's wedding



 Youth Group Hike




Saturday Trip to a River One Hour Away




MAY
 A Day at Work with Miguel making sausages





Balto




JUNE


I was thankful my mom and Timi could visit

JULY


Our July rains came late and we had a small fire that ran the length of the back fence of CVE. Thankfully, it was put out without harm.



This summer I've been helping with the yearly Joy Camp which has been a lot of fun!




Sorry for so few posts recently! If any of you who read this have instagram my account is @laura.marie.avina. It receives updates much more frequently.

I am thankful that we are wrapping up our paperwork to send in Miguel's I-130 form, the first form to begin the process of him becoming a US citizen and therefore be able to travel in the USA.

We appreciate your prayers for this process!