Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Megsy is here!


The rains finally came. Maybe they were waiting for my rain loving sister who is out dancing in the rain...





I agreed to sell breakfast foods at the annual Expo Esperanza and Megan did most of the work for it. One week she made about 400 burritos and 200 of those were for us to sell.

Here she is with her cinnamon roll dough. They turned out super delicious! 



My salsa in the making.


Our sign complete with the logo I created for it.


Day 1 of selling breakfast by the arena.


Burritos, cinnamon rolls, salsa, and orange juice... what else could you want?


Selling to a costumer on day 2.
Photo credits: Fernando


This year was the 10th Expo Esperanza. I'm thankful for those who started it and have kept it going all these years.


A cute puppy attending the Expo. Just too cute not to post. :) 


T trotting on Conde during barrel racing.


Singing stage


I played my violin for entertainment stage and also got to sing with Megan!

Now I'm going to hand this over to Megan herself, so she can tell you about the Saturday after Expo...
(next post)