Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Photo Diary of Christmas Break


Zoom opening his gifts on Christmas Day and playing with the LEGO’s.


Christmas Day, Marce left for a trip to visit her family in Michoacán, Mexico.

And the boys and I started Christmas break...👏🙃🙏🤪😳🤷‍♀️🙂


We spied a high-in-the-sky rainbow.


We invited Marshall over one afternoon  and the boys had a great time, playing with nerf guns and flashlights.


One Sunday afternoon as the soccer game beside our house was winding to a close, a girl arrived with a bowl of apple peels! 😋 Oh, the fun of eating them.

Thankfully about when we were reaching the boredom limit, my grandma, mom, Megan, and Emily arrived to visit for Jared and Betza Kaeb’s wedding.


Mom getting down on Zoom’s level to see his toys.


Making cookies with Megan!


Mom fixing sweet potatoes. 😋 My favorite.


We sisters took the boys on a horse ride.


And then rode ourselves!

Cowgirl cowboy shadow

Marce arrived safe and sound and I was thankful for all my families help in preparing for the team from Cissna Park!