Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Christmas Trip 2017

Sorry for a very late post, hence the uninteresting title.

Coffee Steamer, Forrest, IL

McDonald’s family restaurant, Fairbury, catching up with Uncle Kevin, Aunt Sarah and my grandma.

I always try to plan some quality time with each of my siblings when I visit. This time, I took Justin to the Caterpillar visitor’s center.

Very cool!

Ice skating with Matt in downtown Peoria.

Watching Timi’s school Christmas program. (That was not our quality time. We played with legos but I didn’t get a photo.)

Philip took off a couple extra days from work, so he could arrive in Peoria in time to see me. We set up my new computer together. When he found out I hadn’t even taken it out of the box since it arrived, he asked me to wait until he got there. :) Technology is his speciality, but definitely not mine. I told him if he ever needed help setting up house, now that would be a lot of fun!

Brother time in the back seat.

Twinning with Megan at the trampoline park.

I arrived back in Tucson on December 23rd, not the best time to go to Walmart, but nevertheless I had to get a few things.

Crossed the border under a beautiful sunset and then...

...got stuck in a traffic jam going an average of 10 mph.

Thankfully, I made it safely home after a wonderful trip! I spent one week in Forrest and one in Peoria. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to see and talk to so many people. Thanks to all of you who helped make my trip a success!