Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Classroom Playtime - Oct 20th

I finally got our official school photos, so here they are.


Jesus "Chuy" - now age 4


Luisa - age 4


Jesus and Luisa are my two students. It isn't always this picture perfect! :)


Mili - now age 5


Emmanuel "Mani" - age 5


Mani and Mili are Jackie's students. As of October 5th, she also has twins, Santiago and Corina, but regretfully I don't have pictures of them. They are four years old and the children of the third grade teacher at our school here.


Tadeo, my special student - age 10

Maestra Jackie and Maestra Laura
It has been great to work with Jackie; she is a talented and insightful teacher.



Each morning we have an approximately 10 min playtime before classes. We recently got new play dough and the students rediscovered the fun of our play kitchen. It is cute to watch!

Please pray for Jodi, Osmara, and Jorge. I originally wrote here to pray for them because we had received news that Osi was returning to her family soon, but just now I got the message that their lawyer misunderstood the judge's ruling and their is no departure scheduled. However, I would still plead for your prayers in this case as it is by no means over and we could very well hear otherwise soon. The uncertainty has been going on for about a year now and especially right now I am sure it is a roller coaster of emotions. For those who aren't aware, Osi is the older sister of Keyla, our little girl who went to be with Jesus last November.

Thanking God for cool autumn breezes, two good days of kinder so far this week, and the joy of working, learning, and living. And also for more days with Osi at CVE!