Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Tuesday Tour

Last Tuesday I decided to document our journey to take the diapers out. We try to do this five days a week.

Taking Out the Diapers with Tadeo


Also, the two puppies in the video were strays at the time, but have now been adopted and reside at our house. The tan one named Daisy belongs to Yerania and the blackish one named Maddy Jane belongs to Yaneli.


Tuesday afternoon, I captured this video of Tori while visiting their pets. So cute! It's so much fun to hear her learning to talk.

Please pray for the Indianapolis team who is here this week and for the summer staff (a couple more arrived yesterday.) We have three more days of school before summer vacation, so pray for our transition into the summer schedule. I plan to be teaching two sewing classes during the Expo classes in July, one with three younger students and another with four older students. Each is four days for about three hours. I will also be accompanying Tadeo in his horse classes some afternoons and trying to keep up with some of his therapy. If I haven't mentioned here yet, the plan is for me to teach a preschool class in the fall and I also need to prepare for that. I don't know exactly how busy I'll be, but pray that I can rest in God and not become overly stressed.

Gift of the Week: Air-conditioning and ice! All last week was in the 100 degrees and the coolest water you can get from a faucet is lukewarm, so ice has become precious and we are very grateful for air-conditioning in our house. :)