Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Saturday, June 6, 2015

The Wedding

Wedding Photos from last Saturday. 
These are not the official pictures, just shots from my own camera. We also had photos taken with the Unsicker family and the Ricketts family on Sunday, but I didn't take any.


Two cute groomsmen.


Left to right: Mom's parents, Ken and Janice Steffen, Gary and Mom, and my dad's parents, Nick and Jean Ricketts.


The happy couple.


My family (Left to right): Megan, Emily, Matthew, Justin, Philip, I, Timothy
Mom and Gary


My grandparents, Ken and Janice, with their fifteen grandchildren.


The bride and her bridesmaids


My cousin, Jehu Ramsier.

It was a rainy day, but it stopped soon before we were going to take pictures. Just as we finished, it started again! So thank God for that.

Also, thanks to everyone who prayed for me and my family in the last two weeks. We were blessed and I am thankful, but it didn't come without its hard moments or emotional times. Please continue to pray that we can adjust and that God would use our lives for His glory!