Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Monday, July 6, 2015

Class with Tadeo Video



Tori and Marshall enjoyed water fun on some of my last days babysitting before school ended.


The last thirty minutes before school ended for the summer. 


I had to snap a few pictures of these cute puppies before I updated. 
This one is Daisy and belongs to Yerania.


This one is Maddy Jane and belongs to Yaneli.
(I love their collars. :) )


Guarding the house. I took a while to get this picture because they wouldn't stay sitting. 



A collection of various videos from Tadeo's class time.

Please pray for summer school which started this morning that God would bless the kids, the teachers, and each class and that we would all be successful learners. Also, please pray that I can learn to clearly and kindly communicate myself in all of my relationships here especially with my room mate, Kenia, and those I live with here at Casa Betel.

Gift of the Week: I am thankful for the cooling, refreshing summer rains. I am thankful for the last week which has been very relaxing and allowed me plenty of time to prepare for the next busy month.