Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Back from Illinois

 So I am back after a week in Illinois. I was able to meet Gary in person, and get some meetings done for my missionary support process. (I'm not sure what to call it, but a process our missionaries go through to prepare for the mission field.) I also enjoyed spending time with my family and friends!



And I was home for my twentieth birthday!


Please continue to pray for our household here at Casa Betel as we continue to struggle through the process of becoming one family. I received a warm welcome home and Kenia seems to be doing well after her first week in school, so praise God for that. Also, please pray for me as it has been rather hard transitioning back to CVE here and I miss my family. Satan is trying to discourage me in a lot of areas, and I would appreciate your prayers that I can trust in God and not be swayed by my emotions.

Gift of the Week: Everytime I return from a trip I feel like Tadeo has taken a leap in learning, so thanks to God for the chance to witness that progress. He's walking better in his walker and making more efforts to communicate. Also, I am very thankful for the support given to our missionaries, including my visit to Apostolic Christian Counseling and Family Services (ACCFS) where I learned some of my strengths, weaknesses, and what I can be doing to mature in those areas.