Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wedding Weekend


Friday morning a new girl came to live with us. Her name is Kenia and she is 12 years old. She is sharing a room with me. Also, our house now has a new name: Casa Betel or Bethel House. Bethel means "House of God and door to heaven." Living at our house are Kendra, Marce, Pau, me, Yaneli -15, Yerania - 15, Kenia - 12, Tadeo - 10, and Mani - 5.


Saturday evening, we had a special meal for Denver and Katie. There were many guests and all of CVE was invited.


Trying to figure out the icecream machine directions.


Tadi dressed up for the occasion.



Me with the bride and groom.


Sunday after the wedding, we got to meet the newly-weds.


And then they left in the jeep.



Please pray for: Our household and especially Kenia with all the adjustments and emotions of coming to a children's home and starting a new life.

Gift of the Week: A safe trip to Illinois and starting a week with my family!