Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pictures from the Week

Monday

Riding bikes...Tadeo, Gisel, and Madison
 

Playing with chalk
 

Tuesday

 Tadeo gets excited to watch the trains go by.
 

Independence Day Celebration at Jonathan and Bere Aupperle's Tuesday evening

 Most everyone dressed up for the occasion. The children had fun on the swings and a slide.
 
 Tadeo enjoying the fun.
 
 Then it began to rain. :) Under the porch waiting for supper to start.
 
 Playing soccer in the rain.
 

Wednesday

Still raining...from a hurricane in the Gulf of California

 A cozy morning at Café Sed. (The internet at CVE didn't work most of the week.)
 
 Joel enjoying the water pouring off the concha roof.
 
 Evening and still raining.  Tadeo and I arriving at my apartment after supper.
 
 Reading a peek-a-boo book in my apartment before going to the comedor for the evening.   Church was canceled because of the rain. The Kupferschmids, Denver, Taddy, and I listened to a VBS talk by the fireside.
 

Thursday

 Going to see the cows and the river by the girls' house.  The water came all the way up to the Aupperle's porch.
 
 Playing on the trampoline behind the girls' house.
 
 Rain and sunshine off and on all day. Here Taddy and I enjoy a rainbow.
 
 Thursday evening, Austin gives Taddy a lesson in his walker.
 

Friday

Marce invited Tadeo and I over to Raquel's house where she was watching Chuy (Jesus). Chuy nicely shared his rocking horse with Taddy.
 
 Marce and Tadeo
 
Going on a bike ride in the afternoon.
 
Visiting the pigs.

Wishing God's blessings on your weekend and thanks again for the prayers!