Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Monday, September 8, 2014

I Need The Prayers of Those I Love

To my family and friends and loved ones everywhere,

Thank you for praying!

As I thought about my purpose for this blog, I knew that I wanted to stay connected with all of you and keep you informed so that you could pray for me. This song came to my mind, I Need the Prayers of Those I Love, #201 in the Hymns of Zion. The first verse says, "That I may true and faithful be and live for Jesus every day." 

So as you read my updates, please pray for me and everyone at Casa Vida y Esperanza that God would keep us and bless us and that all things would be done to His glory and honor. May God bless each one of you!

Laura

P.S. Please feel free to respond to my posts with comments! I will appreciate hearing from you.