Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Friday Fun


Here is a picture of Tadeo on his bike from yesterday.  He rides really well.


 Blowing bubbles with the kinder kids during their recess.

 

Monday and Tuesday are the celebration of independence for Mexico and the students won´t have school, so Friday morning they had a costume contest for the most Mexican outfits. Tadeo and I went to enjoy the action. Here are the winners, Bryan and Marisol.


In the evening, we got to have supper at the Duane and Ann Wulf´s.  Here Victoria is enjoying
 Taddy´s wheelchair.


And Tadeo in the highchair at their house.

Thanks again for your prayers! Please continue to pray for Keyla, her sister Osi, Jorge, and all those that are helping to care for them right now.