Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Friday, April 13, 2018

Welcome to the family, Buddy!

This little guy moved in with us two weeks ago today. He is six years old and has lived on campus for five years. Welcome to the family, Buddy!

Kid burritos...😋😃

Easter morning dawned bright and beautiful. It was a beautiful day remembering the hope we find in Jesus. It was our Easter program and the choir sang. And for me, the more singing, the better the day! So it was a wonderful day.

Marce and I accidentally matched. Photo credits: Zoom

One afternoon I took the boys out back in the brush to play, hoping to lie on a blanket and read my book. Soon after arriving to our chosen location, the boys lifted an old piece of aluminum and two large, pink snakes made a hasty exit. We made a hasty exit as well to a new location.

Our new location was by a big tree where we hung up our rope to use as a swing.

Thankful for older boys who reach out to the younger ones...

Marce posing with the amazing flowering cactus.

Snake sighting number two.

There will always be new ways for little boys to dig holes!


The Rink boys having a fun ride!