Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Friday, April 13, 2018

Mid-March

Thankful for tall people who can check the smoke alarms. This made me smile!

I spy a little ground squirrel, one of many who live under the white storage trailer.

Congratulations Todd and Zoƫ Stoller!!

Marce was gifted a tricycle and we have been greatly enjoying it. Family bike rides are great!

I was blessed to celebrate my birthday with some very special friends, so many ladies who encourage me and walk beside me through the best and worst moments.

 

The CVE freezer celebrated my birthday by breaking down and we almost had to remove all the food before it got fixed. Thankfully it got fixed just in time.

Frijoles charros for Sunday supper with the Bluffton Bible class team.

Kendra teaching me how to run the meat slicer.