Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Off to Joy Camp

 

Yesterday was the first day of Joy Camp for Zoom (on left) and Whiz (second from right). Speedie has Joy Camp with the older group, so his first day was Monday and Tag is still too young, so we have "class" at home. 

They all got new Joy Camp T-shirts. On the front they read, 

JOY nm: I am happy to be with you

And on the back, "The joy of the Lord is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10

Joy in the Lord does give amazing strength! 

Pray that we can all truly believe that God is delighted to be with us and through that find the deepest joy.