Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Sunday, July 2, 2017

First Summer Rain

I am sitting on my porch in the dark listening to the wind gusting through the trees, the drops of rain, and the cars passing on the highway. Tonight we had our first downpour of the season. The air is fresh and cool. 

After our normal Sunday supper at the CVE dining room, all the kids raced outside to dance under the downspout and splash in the puddles. One of my boys scraped his foot which required ten minutes of cuddling or so. Around seven-thirty, we headed home. Then I was running (literally 😬) around the house getting them showered and snacked and in bed. But they are all sleeping peacefully now...

However, my real reason for posting is to thank all those who have been praying for me while Marce is traveling. (She is on vacation until July 14th.) We are three days in and I have been amazed at God's thankfulness! Prayer changes things. Please keep praying!!

May God bless each of you!

And enjoy a few pictures...

Arm-wrestling at the volleyball court this afternoon. At least one of my boys is obsessed with biceps... 😜


Zoom (age 7) lost his third tooth yesterday and today in my Sunday School class (ages 6-7) there were two other students missing the same front tooth. 


The rainbow from last weeks sprinkle.

P.S. I discovered the blogger app. So hopefully there will be more posts.