Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Welcome Home Kendra and Tadeo!


Introducing Alexis...my new preschool student. He is only three years old and comes just a couple hours of the day.


Here he is at work.


I had to capture this moment of SILENCE in the preschool. :)


I got to help Pau make this decoration for Adam and Jenna Leman's baby shower. The theme was the hungry caterpillar. 


The shower for Baby Leman was a real blessing.


Jesus, Luisa, and I went to visit the animals last Friday.



Last weekend, I watched Endy and Alisha's five children, along with a 6-year-old girl who just arrived. It was a stressful weekend, but I pray that I learned from it and thank God that He got us through. Here they are enjoying Pau's trampoline.




Saturday morning, Juana wanted to wash all the breakfast dishes. Happy moment!



Sunday evening, Gema caused some excitement by getting stuck in a chair. We all shared some laughs and she enjoyed the attention.



Chui is slowly meeting the goal of writing numbers 1-10.


Yesterday, Tadeo and Kendra flew home from Sacramento. The house remodel is still in progress, but has come a long way in the last week and a half. We are thankful for all the HARD work of the guys here to get it as much completed as possible before Kendra's return.


Extra room


Tadeo's room


Bathroom


Outside the rooms

The above are my most recent pictures taken yesterday morning, but by this afternoon they had finished the baseboards, framed the doors and installed the toliet and sink which brings the project very near completion!


Monday night, Adam and Jenna brought over their five kids to help us clean up before Kendra and Tadeo's arrival.


Getting ready to leave in the gator after helping us clean.


11 PM last night: Welcome Home Tadeo!!

Praise God for Kendra and Tadeo's safe arrival! 

Please pray for them as the adjust to life here again. Please pray that I can continue to trust God and His calling to me even when the going is tough.