Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Friday, April 8, 2016

Spring in the Kindergarten

My apologies for not updating for a month and a half. It has been a very busy five weeks.
For this post, I'm just sharing some kindergarten photographs. They range from February to today, so enjoy!

Learning patterns with necklaces.

Bubble fun.


Drawing on the marker board.

More pattern practice. 


I got some advice for helping children who can't sit still and decided to try this theraband idea with Luisa. From the video, you can see she's using it. It is nice to be able to say, "Sit down. Remember you can kick the band."

March 18th, our last school day before spring break, the kindergarten celebrated my 21st birthday at the Cafe.



Hulla hoops at recess. (The little boy in the white shirt is named Alexis and will be coming to my class part time starting next week. He just moved on campus along with his mom and two sisters.)


Today we celebrated Jackie and Luisa's birthdays. Jackie's was March 31st and Luisa's was April 6th. We also decided to do a photo shoot with the beautiful flowers at the Cafe.

 Luisa, Mani, Mili
Corina, Santiago, Jesus

Santi, Jesus, and Maestra Jackie

The whole crew

Preschool class

Kindergarten class