Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Friday, February 13, 2015

Introducing CVE


These are the pictures we took last October.  I am missing family pictures for Jodi's house, Schicks, Beyers, and Wulfs.


 The Aupperle family:
Nere, Ramses, Alexia
Jose, Luisa, Juantan (Jonathan), Bere, Camila, Gloria


The Adam and Jenna Leman family:
Mariela, Fernanda, Perla,
Mili, Adam, Jenna, Leo

(Fernanda, Perla, Leo and Mili are Tadeo's siblings.)


La Casa de Rincon:
Cristina, Raquel (Jarrin), Belinda, Belem,
Chuy, Laura


The Limon and Kristy Leman Family:
Eduardo, Gonzalo, Jose
Ricardo, Soraya, Limon (Joel), Cristy holding Selah, Fernando


La Casa de las Chicas: 
Carissa, Marce, Pau, Kendra
Yerania, Yaneli
Many, Maria, Jaqueline, Belinda

(Carissa, Belinda, Jaqueline, and Maria are now living in town at the New Hope House. "La Casa Nueva Esperanza")


The Joe and Denise Maller family:
Bryan, Joel
Lucero, Alicia, Gisel


The Rinkenberger Family:
Marcos, Joel, Ithan, Steph, Eric
Aron, Candi, Diego, and Kitty-kitty


The Knobloch Family:
Angus, Zach (Pablo), Darilis, Daniela


The Kupferschmid Family:
Madison, Dayton, Kathy, Austin


Angela's Family:
Marisol, Angela, Eduardo
Tania, Aracely


The Ramirez Family:
Endi, Timi, Alisha, Juana


The Single Ladies:
Nicole, Geo, Melody, Laura


The Single Men:
Jason, Denver, Miguel
Seth, Todd


Tadeo and his siblings.

Thank you for praying for CVE!