Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Tidbits

 So once again... I have very few photos for a post, but here we are!


Pancakes and salsa making on a Saturday morning while Miguel was hard at work at Denver and Katie Slagel's putting in pavers for outdoor church services.

Decorating T-shirts with my Nurture Group Girls for the past two weeks.



Our first official Sunday night supper in almost a year! Our CVE grandparents, Carlos and Marty Bahler, made the last one in March 2020 and this year they're back again and got permission to do the first one since lockdown! It also happened to be Keith Beyer's birthday!


With Jenna and Adam leaving for their trip to Indiana and then moving in May, they had a "garage sale" of free items and I got this comforter set, just in time to spiff up the guest bedroom for my mom and brother, Tim, who plan to come the end of this month!

We're thankful to be having church services at Denver and Katie's. Please pray for us as we look for options to rent a different building in town. Pray that God would work out what is best for the church!

Today I told Tadeo and the rest of the Leman family goodbye for the next month. Then they'll be back for about six weeks and leave again for good. Please pray for me as I process Tadeo's move. He has been such a big part of my life for the last six years, it's hard for me to imagine life without him. Please pray that I can have my identity firmly rooted in Christ no matter the changes around me.


2016

 
2020


I love you Buddy!