Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Life in Semi-Quarantine Chapter 3


More radishes! Had to try a bite out of the big one. It was pretty bitter.

And lots of fun with watercolors...




I've been enjoying learning how to not use too much pigment and add different layers. It's fun to just keep adding a little detail here and there until it all comes together. And when you "mess up," there are ways make it part of the artwork. It helps me understand how God redeems my mistakes in life and in a far more perfect way. He is the Artist!



Little visitor in the kitchen!

Sadly, I found it dead on my desk the next morning! But it's still pretty, and may be able to grace an entomology project at EXPO.


Miguel and I with some help from Issa made kabobs on Friday! So pretty and so delicious!


Thanks for your love and prayers!

Life’s Bright Morn

I walk along in life’s bright morn.
A mist floats all around.
I fear I’ll step into its midst.
It parts before.

The sun shines gold and still more so
The further on the way.
Someday the mists will all lift up
And roll away.