Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Monday, July 9, 2018

What's Up these Days?


Witnessing beautiful sunsets


Getting to know my fiancé. :)


Chalk painting


Getting wet in the sprinkler




Sharing dirt cupcakes and scooters


Starting on Expo projects


Photo shoots of handsome boys in "new," hand-me-down black pants


Make shift slip-n-slide


Watching the ducks


After getting soaked in the afternoon downpour, and then dried off, this kid put on three sweatshirts against the "cold." :)


Remembering my dad who passed away eight years ago today.

We would appreciate your prayers as Marce is traveling to Europe for 5 weeks and I am holding down the fort. I'm thankful to have my sister Megan visiting for a month to help out. Please pray that I will have patience and wisdom as I meet the needs of my three boys. Please pray for Miguel and I as we learn to know each other and plan for the future. Please pray that I keep Christ as my number one focus, because Jesus gives meaning to all we do and are! Without Him, all is vanity!