Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Lost Teeth and Ice Cream

Tadeo lost a tooth!

And Mani lost his first tooth! The new tooth was already growing in behind.

A cat has joined our family. His name is "manchitas" or "chimuelo." I'm not sure which because it has changed several times. He is a good sport and usually snuggly, until 10 PM when he goes crazy and tries to hunt anything that moves.


I was thankful to have Matt visit on the Peoria team July 2nd-8th.

He caught frogs.

And tarantulas.


And worked very hard.

 Tadeo and I visiting the work sites.
Mudding.

Landscaping.

Post hole digging.

Then we went to his first horse class of this Expo season. He'll be participating in horses again if all goes well.

With Perla waiting for our horse class meeting to start. 


Three boys in a tree waiting for the meeting to start.

Cool boys on the couch.

Cool boys wearing sun glasses.

Cool boy eating ice cream..."You caught me!" :)

Luisa eating her cherry snack at one of our tutoring sessions.

 

A beautiful rainbow on Thursday night.

And a beautiful sunset.

Cheap Saturday morning fun.

Thankful for a fun first few weeks of summer, for boys, and for cats.

Please pray that I would have a safe trip to Colorado and Illinois, starting tomorrow. Please pray that all will go well for Marce and the boys here at CVE.