Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Where the Earth Meets the Sky

The first Saturday of May I enjoyed a hike with Kathy, Dayton, Madison, Pau, Melody, and Limon to the top of a plateau west of Magdalena.

The way up...





Reaching the top...



The cows grazing...


Walking across part of the huge plateau towards our lunch site.


Looking off the edge...from where we ate lunch. 


Our group standing at our lunch site on the edge of the plateau.


The "mountain of the window" from where we were. Magdalena is a sprinkle of white on the right edge of the picture.

This was a bucket-filling morning! 
Definition of "bucket-filling": Something that fills your joy bucket.