Hymns of Zion #201

"...I want my friends to pray for me, to hold me up on wings of faith, that I may walk the narrow way, kept by our Father's glorious grace...I need the prayers of those I love." Hymns of Zion #201

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Look at Tadi Stand!


Tadi loves Joe and enjoyed sitting on his lap at baseball.


This picture really made me smile, Steph's father, Jeff, sitting in the gator surrounded by four grandsons. 


Eric was really enjoying his cheese puffs.


Tori and Darilis entertained themselves filling a bottle with dirt.


Brecken Beyer talks with Jorge as we sit on the stands.


The first and second grade P.E. class is practicing roller blading. 


Yesterday afternoon I had Tadi for a couple hours in the afternoon, but didn't go to Wulf's. (Ann's parents are here visiting, so I didn't go Monday or Tuesday.)  Tadi and I played on the little playground and I was excited when he stood on his own holding on to the teetor-totter. (Don't worry, I held on to him most of the time!)


 He enjoyed the swing too.


 Sometimes these don't play well, but maybe you can see that it is Tadi standing up and sitting down on his peanut ball. This was exciting partly because he kind of discovered it and also because he really likes to do it.

Please pray for: The Beyer family as they adjust to life here. Carissa, Belinda, Jaqui, and Maria as they move into town. Our church here that God would bless us with growth in spiritual maturity and in numbers. Once again, please pray that God would work through the coming changes for the good of everyone and everything and that we would all be willing workers in His kingdom.

Gift of the week: "the glorious gift of His love and the blessings that hallow our days..." As I sat here trying to decide what gift to share, I became aware of the song that was playing from my computer. The above line is one that I love. Thanks to God for His glorious, wonderous love and for the millions of blessings that we have. Thanks to God for the hope of a sweet by and by where we will meet on the bountiful shore.